Pages

Oct 11, 2009

Alhamdulillah,nothings bad happens to me.

After Asar yesterday evening,I went to KL Central by Motorcycle.Even I don't know how to go to that place,but this really big chance for me to learn about the 'selok-belok' road in KL.Usually my uncle not give permission to me to use the motorcycle,but Allah's power,surprisingly,he offer me to use his motorcycle,and I agree without asking,worry if he changes his mind.

I got a lot of unexpected experience.When,we travel there are always new things we get which we can use its as a lessons in our life.Allah said in the Quran many times about the travel,purpose and the important of it and one of that is in surah al-An'am verses 11:

"Travel through the earth and see what was the end of those who rejected truth."

First,when I sat on the motorcycle,I went with signboard as guidance.I think KL central around the KLCC but actually it not true.Finally I stop in front of Sentol Police Station,and I call my friend asking about the true way.

"you search the signboard to Seremban and enter to Jln Mahemeru,and proceed to Jln Parlimen"said my friend.

Finally, I found the way,and solves my work faster and back home.Around 9p.m. I arrive at Kepong.Alhamdulillah,nothings bad happens to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment