Pages

Oct 9, 2009

Study for what?


Assalamualaikum...today,suddenly I remember that I have a blog and it is so long I not update this blog.Yesterday, I take MUET speaking test before I can back home for break semester holiday,while the others maybe have a fun with family now.Talk about MUET speaking test yesterday,I got a good question.That is:How we want to solve the young people who break a law?.Actually,I don't need to think about the point,because the point is given! so,I only think how to elaborate my point.There are four point given which is send them to jail,send them to rehabilitation center,put them under mentor guidance,and lastly involve them with social work.As a candidate B ,I got second point:send them to rehabilitation center.This was very strong point and I try my best to elaborate it.Even,my English is broken,I think I need to thanks Allah because I gain something more important lessons than make a perfect performance,first,when we learn a new language we need a confidence and confidence born from practicing it every day and that's why I write today.secondly,we as a student need to study because of Allah not because of examination.Yes,my be everybody can admit and mention like that but the prove for that is how you practice it in your your daily life.For instance,you say that your study purpose is Allah,but at the same time,you make revision only one day before exam.It don't make a sense at all.Actually,you only lie to yourself.And something crucial you absolutely must know is study because you want to share with a society around you,explain about the issue you specialize in,not because you want to take excellent result in exam.And after that,all the things you study gone.Therefore,I advise for myself of course to change this silly mentality, so that we can contribute something precious for the ummah!

No comments:

Post a Comment