Pages

Oct 10, 2009

Are you ready???


I woke up late this morning might be because of tired.Discipline is crucial and it was born from daily exercise by ourselves not from the others peoples.It must come with your willing and of course cannot be force by others.I got important lessons today,so I want to share with you.My uncle and I pray Subuh at 6.15 a.m and we late around 30 minutes.Why?.Because My grandmother do not want to take her medicine as usual and my uncle Pak Itam take a time to persuade her.I feel sorry when see how difficult life as an old man.It remember me to prepare myself for the death.The death is sure.However,we as human always forget about it.Busy with our daily life until do not provide anything for the life after death.The genius is the one who look beyond the day of the death as mention by our beloved prophets in his hadees and it was proved.Don't wake until you became old and then you do not have strong ability to pray and to worship Allah.At the time you will feel regret but it was to late and you cannot return back the pass time with any kind of ways.Therefore,when you have chance,and you still young,strong,have a time and healthy body,make Ibadat to Allah as much as you can.I also proud to my uncle because he take care my grandmother and manage all the work to assure that she in good situation.Even,before this he has some problems and involve with immoral behavior,but Allah is the powerful to change everybody he want and I pray to Allah for the healthy body and IMAN of my grandmother,my uncle and also myself.So,lastly ask yourself "Are you ready facing Allah?

No comments:

Post a Comment